Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the Bounce....

Today was rough... I was up 1.2 pounds. I knew there was going to be a day that I went up - just a matter of when. It's dissappointing to see a gain.. but after losing weigh for 12 days straight - my days were numbered. I didn't eat bad yesterday, and I did burn a ton of calories on a bike ride. I do now see how frustrating the people get on The Biggest Loser.

I hate you...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Yesterday wasn't all bad... it was one of the best days of Janurary weather-wise. I got out on my bike and road - it was warm and got wet. I ended up riding 16 miles and only 2 of them were dry (if you count the light misting, then it was all wet). Anyways - it was so nice to not to have to be bundled up like a Ralphies little brother (in A Christmas Story). I felt so much faster, even with the crazy 18mph winds... which never felt like I got a good tailwind anywhere. It was mostly cross winds. But overall it was great to ride - I didn't want to stop other than the rain was getting worse and I wasn't really prepared for it.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment